Silicon Valley’s Aska will unveil a full-size prototype of the vehicle which is pretty much an electric car and quadcopter rolled into one. Some of the salient features of the car include:
– VTOL – Vertical Takeoff and Landing
– STOL – Short Takeoff and Landing
– Full electric system with range extender (lithium-ion batteries + engine)
– Flight range up to 400 km
– Flight speed up to 240 kph
– The company is aiming for highway certification with a speed of 112 kph while in drive mode. It also specifies that the first deliveries may be limited to local roads.
Speaking of electric mobility at CES 2023, China’s Davinci will be unveiling the DC100, its first electric motorcycle developed to rival the traditional 1,000cc motorcycle class. Not only does the company promise a performance orientation but also long range.
This electric motorcycle can sprint from 0-100 km/h in three seconds before topping out at 200 km/h. At the same time, it boasts a range of over 400 km, while it takes just half an hour to juice its battery fully using level 3 DC fast-charging stations.